Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guest Blogger: WonderWomb

Fertility SOURCE Companies is pleased to announce the newest addition to The SOURCE Forum blog, WonderWomb.

A three-time surrogate mother herself, WonderWomb is a highly dedicated and compassionate individual whose combined personal and professional experience uniquely qualify her to respond to your surrogacy questions and comments. With over twelve years of experience, she has assisted over two-hundred families realize their dreams of parenthood.

Please join us in welcoming WonderWomb to The SOURCE Forum family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing person to help families make their dreams come true. Not once, not twice but 3 times. I have been blessed with the most precious angel, however I myself can no longer carry my own child. Women willing to carry children so families can complete themselves touch my heart and amaze me. Thank you to all Surrogate Mothers and thank you to THE SURROGACY SOURCE for matching wanting parents with caring, giving Surrogates.